Updated: German Vials and caps brochure - Now available as download on our website
Like the previous editions, the revised German edition of the MACHEREY-NAGEL Vials and caps catalog offers lots of useful information on this product line. You will be amazed how easy it is to find the right product with our real size drawings, our autosampler compatibility charts and other useful tools in the catalog. We would also be happy to explain the brochure to you in a personal meeting at analytica 2022 in Munich (booth A2/322). In order to save resources, the catalog is only available digitally as a download on our website.
The most important innovations in the catalog are the special screw caps N 9 (MN REF 702402) and snap ring closures N 11 (MN REF 702403) for PFAS analysis, which are coated with polyimide instead of PTFE. This means that the closures are fluorine-free and thus ensure meaningful analysis results as well as good chemical resistance. They are used in PFAS analysis in combination with our PP vials to avoid adsorption effects of the glass and thus lower signal strengths.
A new 20 mm Silicone/PTFE crimp seal (MN REF 702340) for headspace analysis sets new standards in terms of tightness, as it is only centrally coated with PTFE, so that the uncoated, elastomeric edge of the septum thus can seal the glass crimp neck of the vial more firmly than completely PTFE-coated ones with their slippery surface. The closure has the following properties:
- Outstanding sealing properties due to PTFE applied just in the center of the liner (Pharma-Fix)
- High analytical purity thanks to Silicone/PTFE septa material that has been used and tested for many years
- High temperature resistance from -60°C up to 200°C
- Safe insertion of the needle due to the softness of Silicone/PTFE
- Lamellar side edges for good compression when crimping
- The drawn-in edge of the cap's center hole keeps the septum in a stable, flat position