The nucleic acid purification kit manufacturer MACHEREY-NAGEL and Chroma ATE have collaborated to develop verified methods for the automated DNA/RNA purification from various sample materials on the MagXtract 3200.
- Fully automated system for nucleic acid purification and PCR setup
- Method safety – verified protocols and scripts
- Simplified and user-friendly interface
- True walk-away solutions and compact system
- Easy handling through intuitive protocol information
- All protocols can be requested on the Chroma ATE website or via MACHEREY-NAGEL Technical Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the application notes to learn more about MACHEREY-NAGEL's magnetic bead-based extraction solutions and how they combine with Chroma ATE's affordable MagXtract 3200 fully automated system for nucleic acid purification and PCR setup.
The technical application notes guide you through different technical aspects of the MagXtract 3200 workstation and present demonstrated methods for various DNA/RNA extraction workflows.
Click to read the Application Notes:
Please feel free to register for our upcoming webinar with Chroma ATE "Automated DNA/RNA purification with NucleoMag® technology on MagXtract® 3200" on 30th March at 8:00 AM CET.
Click here to register for the webinar.
Do you have questions about MACHEREY-NAGEL's solutions for automated nucleic acid purification or about our support and service for automation?
Still searching for the right solution for your application?
Please contact our Technical Support Team directly or submit a contact form to request assistance.
E-Mail: email@example.com I Tel.: +49 24 21 969 333