Automated NucleoMag processing on Opentrons OT-2
The nucleic acid purification kit manufacturer MACHEREY-NAGEL and Opentrons have collaborated to develop verified methods for the automated DNA/RNA purification and clean-up from various sample materials on the OT-2.
- Method safety – verified protocols and scripts
- Time saving – free-accessible method and application library
- True walk-away solutions
- Easy handling through intuitive protocol information
- All protocols available in the Opentrons Protocol Library or via MACHEREY-NAGEL technical automation support: email@example.com
Read the application notes to learn more about MACHEREY-NAGEL's magnetic bead-based extraction solutions and how they combine with Opentrons affordable OT-2 liquid handling pipetting robot. The technical application notes guide you through different technical aspects of the OT-2 liquid handler and present demonstrated methods for various DNA/RNA extraction workflows.
Click to read the Application Notes:
- NucleoMag NGS Clean-up and Size selection on Opentrons OT-2
- NucleoMag Pathogen on Opentrons OT-2
- NucleoMag Tissue on Opentrons OT-2
- NucleoMag Virus on Opentrons OT-2
- NucleoMag RNA on Opentrons OT-2
Follow this link to watch the joint webinar with Opentrons and MACHEREY-NAGEL!
Do you have questions about MACHEREY-NAGEL's solutions for automated nucleic acid purification or about our support and service for automation?
Still searching for the right solution for your application?
Please contact our Technical Support Team directly or submit a contact form to request assistance.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org I Tel.: +49 24 21 969 333