The proven magnetic bead-based NucleoMag VET kit gets its little brother: MACHEREY-NAGEL is releasing a new silica-membrane based kit for the isolation of viral RNA/DNA and bacterial DNA from diverse veterinary sample specimens.
With this new product, we are expanding our existing product range for veterinary diagnostic use. For the first time we offer a single spin, silica membrane-based solution for the extraction of pathogenic nucleic acids from a wide variety of veterinary relevant sample materials, like serum, plasma, cell-free biological fluids, animal whole blood, tissue, swabs, milk and feces.
The versatile range of applications brings maximum flexibility to your daily laboratory routine and allows the processing of a wide variety of sample materials using the same standard protocol after sample pretreatment. Plus maximum speed: The FastTrack protocol for low complex sample materials allows nucleic acid extraction within 20 minutes!
• One size fits all – highest flexibility for various veterinary sample types
• One standard protocol for all specimen matrices after sample pretreatment
• 20 min FastTrack protocol for low complexity sample matrices
• Validated for serum, plasma, cell-free biological fluids, animal whole blood, tissue, swabs, feces
• Efficient removal of inhibitors and contaminants
• Highest recovery and sensitivity even when working with difficult sample matrices (e.g. tissue or fatty raw milk) or with samples of low viral titers
• Compatible with all common downstream analysis methods like (RT)-qPCR or NGS
• Carrier RNA, liquid Proteinase K, tubes for lysis, elution and waste collection included
Please find our recent flyer here.
Nucleic acid extraction of/for:
Monitoring of companion animal and livestock genetic traits and conditions, ruminants, equine, avian, swine, companion animals, wildlife animals, genotyping, veterinary epidemiology, animal pathogen detection, disease surveilance, african swine fewer, classical swine fever virus , bovine viral diarrhea virus, avian Influenza virus, bluetongue disease virus, Schmallenberg orthobunyavirus, Staphylococcus species, Campylobacter species, Bartonella species, Leptospira species, Salmonellosis species, Chlamydia species, ....