These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
pH test strips, pH‑Fix 2.0–9.0, fixed indicator
Contact for availability $0.00 * (0% Saved)
*taxes and shipping not included
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Item number: 92118 01202105000101Content: 100 Test(s)
Do you have any questions?Please contact us.
pH‑Fix strips with chemically bound indicators are the bench mark for pH testing with test... more
pH‑Fix strips with chemically bound indicators are the bench mark for pH testing with test strips. The fixation prevents bleeding and therefore contamination of the sample. pH‑Fix 2.0–9.0 is also suitable for automatic evaluation with QUANTOFIX Relax.
|Platform||Products for pH determination|
|Gradation||pH - 2.0 • 2.5 • 3.0 • 3.5 • 4.0 • 4.5 • 5.0 • 5.5 • 6.0 • 6.5 • 7.0 • 7.5 • 8.0 • 8.5 • 9.0|
|Evaluable on reflectometer||QUANTOFIX Relax|
|Instrumental measuring range||pH - 2.0–9.0|
|Shelf life (from production)||4 Year(s)|
|Storage temperature||4−30 °C|
|Scope of delivery||100 test strips in a classic flat box with color scale|
- Download Instruction / Anleitung / Manuel (EN, DE, FR)
- Download Flyer QUANTOFIX Relax (EN)
- Download Flyer QUANTOFIX Relax (DE)
- Download Flyer QUANTOFIX Relax (FR)
- Download Flyer Dip & read tests for the food industry (EN)
- Download Flyer Rapid Tests for Horticulture (EN)
- Download Brochure Dip & Read Tests (EN)
- Download Brochure Tests rapides (FR)