Our NANOCOLOR spectrophotometers have a wide range of analysis and setting options. This technical seminar will give you an deeper insight into the possibilities of our spectrophotometers so that you can integrate the functions into your daily work in the best possible way. We will also introduce you to our NANOCOLOR Advance photometer, our most flexible instrument. Together we will perform an interlaboratory trial. Thus you can secure all important sewage plant parameters. All participants will receive an evaluation and a certificate for interlaboratory trial.
The presentation language will be German.
- Presentation of our NANOCOLOR Advance
- Perform an interlaboratory trial
- Parameters: COD, total-P, nitrate, ammonium and total-N
November 24, 2021, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. CET
- The seminar is free of charge and independent of which measuring system you use
- Drinks, coffee breaks and lunch will be provided
- Participants will receive detailed seminar documentation and a certificate of attendance
- Registrations will be considered at the latest one week before the seminar date
- The number of participants is limited. Registrations will be considered according to the date of receipt
Fax: +41 62 388 55 05