A variety of IQC measures are available to safeguard your measured values. Our technical webinar provides you with an optimum overview of the various IQC functions for photometry. In order to meet the requirements of the DWA, specific practical exercises will be carried out for safeguarding measured values and monitoring test equipment. In addition, you will receive theoretical background information on the individual measures of internal quality control.
The presentation language will be German.
- General information on IQC
- Pipette control and proper pipetting
- Implementation of a double determination
- Safeguarding measured values by means of dilution and replenishment
- Inspection equipment monitoring of the photometer
March 3, 2021, 9:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. CET
Please register here for this webinar.
For the practical exercises you will need:
- NANOCOLOR photometer and Heating block
- Pipette (0.1–1.0 and 1–5 mL)
- 2x Beaker (Volume approx. 100 mL)
- NANOCOLOR tube tests nitrate 8 or 50
- Cuvette stand and personal protective equipment
All registered participants receive a free NANOCONTROL Test kit for Technical Webinar IQC.
To register, each participant needs their own e-mail address.
Registration closes 14 days before the webinar.